- Sewing Machine Needles
- Sewing Machine Needles - Bulk
- Sewing Machine Needle Bundles
- Sewing Machine Needles - Loose Packs
- Sewing Machine Needles - NonStick
- Sewing Machine Needles by Fabric
- Needles by Sewing Machine Brand
- Serger (ELx705) Needles
- Spring Needles
- Long Arm Sewing Machine Needles
- Industrial Needles - Stock
- Industrial Needles - Special Order
- Top Sellers
- Inspired to SEW
Press and move to zoom.
Mouse over image to zoom.
Darning/Quilting Foot, Clear, High
Product Code: FT016-H
High shank. The darning foot may be used as a free motion foot. The foot raises and lowers with the needle to allow fabric to be moved between stitches and to hold fabric in place while stitches are created.
- Lower the feed dogs.
- Set the machine for straight stitch.
- Place the fabric beneath the presser foot.
- Use both hands to hold the fabric firmly.
- Begin to sew moving the fabric at an even pace.
- Availability: In stock