- Sewing Machine Needles
- Sewing Machine Needles - Bulk
- Sewing Machine Needle Bundles
- Sewing Machine Needles - Loose Packs
- Sewing Machine Needles - NonStick
- Sewing Machine Needles by Fabric
- Needles by Sewing Machine Brand
- Serger (ELx705) Needles
- Spring Needles
- Long Arm Sewing Machine Needles
- Industrial Needles - Stock
- Industrial Needles - Special Order
- Top Sellers
- Inspired to SEW
- SCHMETZ Sewing Machine Needles
- >Double Eye Needle
The DOUBLE EYE NEEDLE has two eyes. Therefore, the sequence of the sewing threads is - unlike threading two threads through one eye - always determined. This is especially interesting if differently colored sewing threads are used for decorative seams (see seam example below).
When threading the sewing machine, the sewing thread spools should unwind in different directions in order to prevent the entanglement of the threads; i.e. one spool should unwind to the right, the other to the left.
IMPORTANT: After that, turn the hand wheel carefully and carry out the first stitches manually. This avoids machine or needle damages. If there still is no optimal interlocking of both needle threads with the bobbin thread, the adjustment of the machine should be checked.
For further information on household needles, please contact:
Web Site: www.SCHMETZneedles.com